Passion, enthusiasm, innovative ideas, expertise, are our trademark to create original and creative forms and to satisfy every possible request.
Thanks to strategic and scrupulous advice we plan on the different aspects of the campaign, making events with a strong impact.
Communicate with images to give strength to ideas, this is our motto, to create languages that can arouse emotions, and to offer effective messages that can be seen, heard, and above all convinced.
The organization’s stages range from listening to business needs, target recognition and understanding of the goals to be achieved, careful and thorough study that analyzes and assesses which communication paths can meet the project’s success requirements and which channels are the most appropriate to make it win.
Creative proposals from always innovative languages, market analysis and competition, marketing plans, brand definition and enhancement, creation and management of social media profiles.
– concept design, planning and image development of an event
– choice of location
– technical and scenographic characterization of the location
– design, care and realization of institutional and/or promo/advertising media
– coordination of work on the preparation and control of qualitative standards
– organization, coordination and general supervision of all activities including catering services, entertainment, show and team building, order and security services, participant transfers, video / photo reports, reception service and secretarial services
– artistic direction and choice of artists
– search for “testimonial”
– support in the care of any institutional relations and relationships
– partnership research and management
– communication planning and management (traditional and online)
2016 – Boudoir Disability social and promotional campaign with the exclusive brand Christies lingerie.
The awareness campaign has gained considerable interest by going to the most famous newspapers and magazines such as the daily fact, vanity fair, sette, on rai2 television, winning a prize as a web marketing festival 2016, participating in the sexuality and disability event at the milan triennale as well as various national conventions and debates on disability issues.
2017 – Sport & Glamour Disability :social and promotional campaign with sponsors: Ottobock internationally renowned german brand for prosthetics, Shoes & footwear shoes & sportswear, Glix women’s clothing, Orthopedics Tirelli, Youable and Formidabili associations.
– INNOVATIVE PROMOTIONAL FORMATS
Blind date photography – entertainment and promotional format for photographic equipment.
Here’s a new and intriguing initiative for all those lovers of photography that do not disdain the challenges and play with lightness and enthusiasm, who intend photography as an opportunity to meet each other with curiosity, without prejudices or labels but above all with a pinch of madness and taste for the unexpected.
A real “Blind date photography” – “Blind date photography” hence the name chosen, a way to get to know the other without having time to create constraints or prejudices, where photographers and models will not know anything one of the other until the day of shooting.